Cats are powerful symbols of creativity and intuition. They represent a strong and emotional nature that signifies bad luck, misfortune, cheating, and deceit, either by others or by oneself.
The General Meaning Of Dreams about Cats
If cats are skittering around and playing hide and seek in dreams, it represents messages from your inner self, intuitive understanding, and wisdom.
Cats in dreams symbolize a part of you that is independent, strong, and powerful, representing feminine energy, grace, elegance, and protection.
- Independence and free will – it reminds you to stay strong and powerful from within, to embark on a journey with free will and independent thoughts.
- Affection – These popular pets symbolize the importance of love, care, and affection in one’s life.
- Feminine energy – Cats depict feminine qualities of softness, humility, and creativity.
- Abuse and inner healing – It means the trauma-ridden part of yourself that calls for emotional healing.
- Second chance and survival – It tells you to trust your intuitions and inner power.
- Cheating and deceit – There may be dishonest people in your life who are trying to harm you.
- Good luck – Little risk-taking and venturing out in doing novel things can bring success.
- Flexibility – It means that you will fit yourself in any circumstance, even if it is not favorable.
Spiritual Meaning of Dreaming of Cats
When a woman dreams about cats, it symbolizes creativity, sexuality, and intuition. Contrary, when a man dreams of cats, it represents his attitude and behavior towards women.
Spiritually, cats in dreams are symbols of:
- Longevity and re-birth – feeling of being born again
- Reflection of ego – independent and free mindset.
- Cats in dreams represent feminine power, sexuality, and strength of character.
- Cats are symbolically connected to the world of spirits.
Biblical Interpretation of Dreaming of Cats
The cat in dreams did not signify a positive meaning. It symbolized a remnant of a devil, an evil force that inflicts negative and evil energy. Thus, the biblical meaning of cats means misfortune, harm, danger, and a host of problems coming your way.
These felines are symbols of destruction, domination, independence, and authority. Dreaming of aggressive cats means your inner wrath and anger, indicating false beliefs, the savage and wild part of yourself that affects your waking life.
Different Dream Scenarios of Cats
Dreaming of cats represents powerful feminine energy, intuition, and inner strength, with various symbolic relations to waking life.
Dreaming of Cat Attacking
It could mean fears and apprehensions about something or someone in waking life, common during disagreements with loved ones.
This scenario means there are villains in waking life framing new conspiracies against you, symbolizing the presence of powerful and cunning people posing a threat to your well-being.
Different Colors of Cats and Their Symbolic Meaning
The dreamer may visualize scenes where cats have different colors, each carrying significant symbolism:
- White cats – possible confusion and doubt that can cause loss of wealth or misfortune in waking life.
- Black cats – hidden sense of intuition for rational and wise decisions.
- Gray cat – symbol of calmness and serenity.
- Orange and golden cat – signifies new passion, a new hobby, a new career, or a new relationship.
- Dark brown cats – symbolize good news coming your way shortly.
- Blue cat – symbolizes illusions and lack of clarity in real life.
Summing Up from ‘DreamClue’
By now, you must have gathered little knowledge about these wise little felines. As cats can represent a wide variety of things, it’s important to connect with your inner self to perceive the real meaning.
If you get dreams about cats then check their detailed spiritual meanings here.